After School Codes of Behaviour
- Participants will be under the supervision of After School director and staff at all times.
- Participants are to be on time to all After School days.
- Participants must listen to and obey instructors, with regard to the After School, rehearsals, performances and particularly to all safety and emergency requirements.
- Participants must notify the director if they have a need to leave the After School/ theatre at any time. Parent/guardian permission must be presented.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing at all times during the program. They may not wear t-shirts or other items which display crude or suggestive comments, or are inappropriately revealing, unclean or unsafe for working in.
- It is expected that participants will at all times be friendly, cooperative, courteous and under no circumstances swear or use inappropriate language.
- It is expected that participants will follow all After School rules and try to set standards of highly professional behaviour.
- Participants will treat all other After School participants as they like to be treated. Participants will not bully or take unfair advantage of another participant.
- No bullying is permitted of any kind, including cyber bullying. This will result in termination of enrolment.
- Participants must not enter theatre locations that are out of bounds.
- Participants must respect every person at the After School and cooperate with staff at all times
- Participants will not touch props, equipment belonging to the theatre.
- Mobile phones are not permitted during the After School classes.
- Students are not to take photos or film during the After School. As uploading to social media is not permitted.
- Contact of parents to students and visa versa is to be made via the After School Director.
PDF copy of Codes of Behaviour also available for download.
Download Code of Behaviour PDF